What Are Bio-identical Hormones?
Bio-identical hormones are identical in structure and function to the hormones naturally produced in our bodies. They are hand compounded and plant derived, unlike synthetically produced pharmaceutical hormones.
They are biologically identical to the human forms of estradiol and testosterone. Essentially, the body is given back what it can no longer produce naturally. This type of therapy has been documented and researched in medical journals since 1939.
Bio-identical hormones are the only choice for helping to reinvigorate your life without the nasty side effects of the more traditional HRT treatment options. Your body wants what it originally was designed to have. Bio-identical, natural, subcutaneous pellet therapy is the only HRT option that will reestablish a normal hormonal process in your body.
What are the Goals of BHRT?
- Alleviate symptoms caused by the natural decrease in hormone production in the body
- Re-establish the individual’s hormonal balance
- Provide protective benefits that were originally provided by the body’s naturally occurring hormones
BHRT offers a number of health-related benefits:
- Helps in the prevention of Osteoporosis and restoration of bone strength
- Protection against heart disease and stroke
- Reduced hot flashes and reduced vaginal dryness
- Muscle mass and strength are better maintained
- Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Reduced risk of depression
- Reduced risk of breast and endometrial cancer
- Improved libido
- Prevention of senility and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improved sleep
- Better mood, concentration, and memory become better
- Far fewer unwanted effects than synthetic hormones
Who Founded BHRT?
SottoPelle®, Therapy was founded by Gino Tutera, M.D. FACOG and is currently being taught to physicians/providers across the nation, domestically and internationally
Milca Kaplan, CRNP is a Certified Provider in the SottoPelle® method.
Dr. Gino Tutera bears no responsibility for the management of Milca Kaplan’s patients
Ready to Learn More About Female BHRT?
If you feel like you may be experiencing menopause or a hormonal imbalance, reach out to the professional at MetroBest Clinic who has years of experience diagnosing and treating menopause in women and is happy to answer any questions you may have!
Call or book a consultation online today – (202) 754-8877!